- Suitable for cutting all forms of metals, steel, aluminium and copper. Also will cut through rust and paint.
- Adjustable power settings and digital display to read and set current.
- Inbuilt pressure gauge to manage air flow.
- 2T/4T torch mode operation, 2T = 2 touch trigger (normal operation), 4T = 4 touch trigger (press and hold trigger to start air, release trigger to start arc, press and hold trigger to stop arc, release trigger to stop air)
- Air activation mode to run air flow without arc for test/setup.
- Smooth cutting surface and higher cutting speed compare with standard flame cutters and angle grinders.
- Auto protection from over-heat and over-current
- Turbo fan cooling system
- Hand removable cables
- Lightweight and portable with carry handle
- Efficient IGBT inverter technology
- Fitted with UK 3 pin mains plug
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Input voltage: AC 230V, 50Hz
- Power rating: 4kW
- Output range: 16-40A
- Duty cycle: 100% @ 30A, 60% @ 40A
- Cut thickness: Up to 10mm
- Torch model and consumables: PT31
- Ideal operating air compressor: 65PSI (4.5kg/cm2) @ 3.5CFM
- PU Air hose size: 8mm ID
- Standards: CE, IP21S, F class insulation
- Machine weight: 8kg
- Machine size: 400 x 180 x 300mm
- CUT40 plasma cutter
- PT31 Plasma torch, 4m length cable
- Earth clamp, 2m length cable
- PU Air hose, 2m length
- Mini air pressure regulator
- 2x Hose connectors, 4x hose clips
- User manual
WHAT YOU NEED?
- Air compressor unit to operate approx. 65PSI (4.5kg/cm2) @ 3.5CFM